We are confident you will fall in love with your purchase from Pure White Lines. On the rare occasion that you donât, please notify us within 14 days of receiving your order, you will have a further 14 days to return the item/s.
As a small business unfortunately we cannot offer a free returns service, the customer will be responsible for returning the item, including all costs incurred.
Please contact email@example.com before returning any items back to our warehouse. If your item is damaged or faulty please include pictures of this within your initial email. This will help us to determine the necessary action to be taken. Please print off the returns label below and attach it to the box:
- All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any defects or breakages, you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We are unable to process refunds if we are not notified within this time frame.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, unused, and classed as resellable. Items not returned in this way will not be refunded.
- Only items purchased in-store can be returned to the store. All other returns must be sent back to our warehouse.
- We cannot accept returns or cancellations on personalised, special-order, custom-made items or items damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Refunds cannot be issued to orders paid with credit notes or vouchers.
- Returning your item back to us – The customer is responsible for ensuring the item is packed and labelled correctly. If the item is returned broken due to insufficient packaging this order will, unfortunately, will not be refunded.
- Please obtain proof of postage when returning your goods back to us. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Upon receipt of the returned item/s, our warehouse team will check for faults or breaks that may have occurred during transit. We will then process your refund, minus the original delivery fee paid. This will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. Refunds will be paid back onto the original card used to purchase the item.
- If an item is delivered by one of our couriers and does not fit/ is unwanted at the time of delivery, a ÂŁ50 reloading fee may be incurred.
- For large furniture, fragile, antique and vintage items: Goods must be in their original packaging (including labels, and unassembled) and in adherence with our return policy.
- We can provide the contact details of a reputable/ suitable courier service who will help with your return. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and we will reply with the relevant information.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges on any purchases made. If you wish to change your item(s), you will need to return your order for a refund and a new order will be raised.
Items purchased from one of our showrooms
- We cannot offer refunds for items purchased in our shop as items in our showroom(s) are sold as seen.
- If you do change your mind and decide to return the item, we can offer you a 12-month credit note to spend in-store or online with us. In order to exchange an item/s for a credit note, customers must notify us within 7 days of purchase via the returns email address.
- Customers will have a further 14 days to return the item back to us (please note our return address might not be the same as where the item was purchased). Customers are responsible for returning the goods back to us. The goods must be in the same condition as when the item was purchased.
- Returning your item back to us – Customers are responsible for ensuring the item is packed and labelled correctly. If the item is returned back to us broken due to insufficient packaging then this order will not be refunded.
Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes
- Gift vouchers and credit notes are valid for 12 months from the purchase date, and cannot be used once this date has passed.
- Gift vouchers and credit notes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To use your gift card or credit note online please use the code given to you at the checkout point.
- When purchasing antique or vintage items, please be aware that the item may have “imperfections”. These may consist of scuffs, flaking paint, ageing or wear and tear. Please note this is all part of the character that we love. Where possible we always photograph these imperfections carefully to give a true reflection of the product and its condition. If you have any queries regarding the condition of an antique piece, please email us at email@example.com for further details.